The intervention aims to transform a part of the suggestive industrial architecture context of the ancient Filanda Motta - a renovated spinning mill. The construction of the complex began in 1876 by the will of Cav. Pietro Motta, at the time official of the Regio Esercito (King’s Army), who abandoned the military life to start an agro-industrial activity.
The site, finely conserved, is today an architectonical witness of its own time, and it hosts various offices, workshops and ateliers within its large spaces, moreover, the former Spinning mills can offer a special setting for cultural events and private parties.
The office is located on the first floor of one of the lateral wings of the principal group of buildings, facing the main court. Within the adapted rooms, there is now an office with around twenty workstations, a meeting room and a storage/printing room.
Italy – Mogliano Veneto
223 mq built surface area
2016 building process